Please contact Georgina by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, get
in touch via our Facebook page.
- An introduction to plant-based and wholefood cooking, Saturday 14th October 2017
- On the blog: course report on plant-based and wholefood cooking, Saturday 2nd September 2017
- An introduction to plant-based and wholefood cooking, Saturday 2nd September 2017
- Monday, March 13th - See our new Spring Courses.
- Saturday, February 11th - Exciting news! Georgina and Ishmael from Touch the Earth Wholefoods are owners of the online Macrobiotic Shop, selling all essential wholefoods, plant-based and vegan ingredients. Watch this space for discounts in the shop.
- Saturday, January 21st - Touch the Earth runner completes 268 mile Spine Race
- New cooking workshops:
- Saturday 8th October 2016 An introduction to Wholefoods and Plant-Based Foods. Hands-On Cooking Workshop at Touch the Earth Wholefoods, Hope Valley, nr Sheffield 11am - 3pm £25. Book now
- Saturday 17th September 2016 An introduction to Wholefoods and Plant-Based Foods. Hands-On Cooking Workshop at Touch the Earth Wholefoods, Hope Valley, nr Sheffield 11am - 3pm £25 Book Now
- New event: Aug 26th-28th 2016 Wholefood, plant-based and wild food weekend retreat at Unstone Grange, Derbyshire. See the events page.
- The BBC Food Programme discusses "Eating to Run" in a two-part series on the benefits of a plant-based diet for health and performance. Interviewed are elite ultra runner Scott Jurek and coaches from Team GB and well as a host of others. The programme is available to listen to now.
- Touch the Earth will be attending the Sheffield Vegan Festival on July 23rd at Cutlers Hall.